Artwork and Project Entry Guidelines
Our generous sponsor, CMTA is offering five monetary awards for
1-First place $500 2-Second Place $200 2- Third Place $100
All entries that wish to be considered to win an award must be able to either express the guidelines through the artwork/project itself or verbally
explain to the judges the following:
1. Clearly show the purpose – What do you hope to accomplish?
2. Importance – Why did you choose this topic? Why does this matter?
3. Environmental Improvements – What do you hope to change or put into action for the environment?
4. Long Term Impacts – Will the artwork or project increase and or decrease environmental changes related to your topic?
5. Lessons Learned – What can you improve upon or do differently next time?
All entries must have submitted an online registration found here. Those who cannot attend the in-person event at Trailside Middle School on
April 27,2023 @ 5PM to 8PM may choose to upload and submit a digital photo, video, or text of their artwork /project when registering or email