To foster community stewardship through communication, education and collaboration to protect Loudoun County’s environment and natural resources for present and future generations.
To promote environmental stewardship through
- teaching awareness, appreciation and responsibility for actions,
- providing access to quality resources and services,
- collaborating as partners to empower the community to be environmental stewards,
- communicating ways in which to improve and preserve the environment
- creating community partnerships to provide environmental outreach programs.